Some unknown and interesting things about the very famous ancient Indus Valley Civilisation. One of the most advanced civilisation of its time. Apparently, the Great Bath is like a beautiful and big swimming pool of its time. Harrapan civilisation people were indeed very ahead of their time.
Fact list -
1. Although Mohenjo-daro was built in 26th century BC, it was not dicovered until 1920.
2. Meaning of Mohenjo-daro is "Hill of the dead" or ""Mound of the dead".
3. Original name of the city is still not deciphered. It is written in Harrapan Script.
4. Although city was way advanced than its time, still there is no sign of temples, tombs, palaces, or even king and queen.
5. The great bath of mohenjo-daro is 8 feet deep, 23 feet wide and 39 feet long which was made up of waterproof bricks.
6. According to archeologist Michael Jansen, there can be 700 or more wells in this great city.
7. The exact reason which led to the destruction of this city is still unknown.
8. According to some archeoligist, Mohenjo-daro city will only survive for next 20 years after which it will disappear.
9. There are around 1500 sites of Indus Valley Civilization and none of them have any signs of weapons or warfare. It implies that Indus natives were very peaceful in nature.
10. Excavations down to the streets of Mohenjodaro revealed 44 scattered skeletons, sprawled on the streets as if doom had come so suddenly they could not even get to their houses.
1. Amazing Facts About Animal Senses - https://youtu.be/Gv4jhwJ1gq0
2. Amazing Facts About Penguins - https://youtu.be/dHKga6NhNGU
3. Amazing Facts About Fishes - https://youtu.be/rZhptEz7G-s
Check out our other channel with funny and hardest tongue twisters ever:-
Tongue Twister - http://bit.ly/tonguetwist
Give Thumbs Up. Subscribe for more Updates.
Follow us on:-
Facebook :- https://www.facebook.com/tv.twinkle/
Twitter :- https://twitter.com/TvTwinkle
Google+ :- https://plus.google.com/+TwinkleTVi
Instagram :- https://www.instagram.com/twinkle_tv/
YouTube :- http://www.youtube.com/c/TwinkleTVi
Check out our Website for more
amazing content, tips and tricks:- http://twinkletvi.blogspot.in/