2017 Harley-Davidson, Harley-Davidson, Harley-Davidson CVO, Street Glide, CVO Street Glide, 2017 Harley-Davidson CVO Street Glide, Harley-Davidson CVO Street Glide, Harley-Davidson motorcycle, Harley-Davidson review
Vivid Black $37,799
ABS Option Standard
Security Option Standard
Premium Radio Option Standard
California Emissions $200
Length 96.7 in.
Seat Height, Laden 7 26.3 in.
Seat Height, Unladen 7 27.2 in.
Ground Clearance 4.9 in.
Rake (steering head) (deg) 26
Trail 6.7 in.
Wheelbase 64 in.
Tires, Front Specification 130/60B19 61H
Tires, Rear Specification 180/55B18 80H
Fuel Capacity 6 gal.
Oil Capacity (w/filter) 5 qt.
Weight, As Shipped 833 lb.
Weight, In Running Order 867 lb.
Luggage Capacity -Volume 2.4 cu ft
Size 6.5 inch
Watts Per Channel 150.0
Speaker Size 6.5 inch
Headset Specifications (if equipped) 16-64 ohms
Weather Band (WB) Standard
SD Card, Flash Drive and MP3 - via USB Connection Supported
Languages English (US/UK), German, Spanish (Mexico/Spain), French (Canada/France), Italian, European Portuguese
Hands-free Mobile Phone - via Bluetooth Standard
Voice Recognition Languages: Phone functions only English (US/UK), German, Spanish (Mexico/Spain), French (Canada/France), Italian, European Portuguese
"Vehicle Information Screen (Air temperature, oil pressure and engine temperature)" Standard + TPMS
Text-to-Speech (TTS) Languages English (US/UK), German, Spanish (Mexico/Spain), French (Canada/France), Italian, European Portuguese
Bluetooth Phone/Media Supported
SiriusXM Presets 20 (USA & Canada only)
Voice Recognition Languages: Tuner/Media/Navigation English (US/UK), German, Spanish (Mexico/Spain), French (Canada/France), Italian, European Portuguese
Engine 1 Twin-Cooled™ Milwaukee-Eight™ 114
Bore 4 in.
Stroke 4.5 in.
Displacement 114 cu in
Compression Ratio 10.5:1
Fuel System 3 Electronic Sequential Port Fuel Injection (ESPFI)
Primary Drive Chain, 34/46 ratio
Gear Ratios (overall) 1st 9.593
Gear Ratios (overall) 2nd 6.65
Gear Ratios (overall) 3rd 4.938
Gear Ratios (overall) 4th 4.0
Gear Ratios (overall) 5th 3.407
Gear Ratios (overall) 6th 2.875
Exhaust Chrome dual exhaust with 4 inch touring mufflers and touring muffler shields
Wheels, Front Type 9 Mirror Chrome Aggressor Custom
Wheels, Rear Type Mirror Chrome Aggressor Custom
Brakes, Caliper Type 32 mm, 4-piston fixed front and rear
Wheels, Optional Style Type Contrast Chrome Aggressor Custom
Engine Torque Testing Method J1349
Engine Torque 2 124 ft-lb
Engine Torque (rpm) 3,250
Lean Angle, Right (deg.) 32
Lean Angle, Left (deg.) 31
Fuel Economy: Combined City/Hwy 5 43 mpg
Lights (as per country regulation), Indicator Lamps 8 High beam, running lights, directional lights, neutral, low oil pressure, engine diagnostics, accessory, speakers, turn signals, security system, gear indication, battery, low fuel warning, cruise control, ABS, miles to empty display, fog/aux lamp indicator, Tire Pressure Monitoring System Indicator
Gauges Large speedometer and tachometer with wide numbers; large fuel and volt gauges with wide numbers; display features odometer, trip A, trip B, range to empty, and gear indicator; and larger telltale indicators, including new reverse indicator light
1. Recommended 91 octane or higher fuel (R+M)/2.
2. Values shown are nominal. Performance may vary by country and region.
3. Standard and optional fuel systems may vary by country.
4. See motorcycle owner's manual for complete details.
5. Estimated from fuel economy tests on a sample motorcycle from the corresponding family conducted by Harley-Davidson under ideal laboratory conditions. Not all motorcycle models undergo fuel economy testing. Fuel economy and mileage may vary among motorcycle models within a family. Your mileage may vary depending on your personal riding habits, weather conditions, trip length, vehicle condition and vehicle configuration and other conditions. Break-in mileage may vary.
6. Prices listed are the Manufacturer's Suggested Retail Prices. Options such as color are available at additional cost. Prices exclude dealer setup, taxes, title and licensing and are subject to change. Dealer prices may vary.
7. Measurement reflects 180 lb. (81.7 kg) operator weight.
8. North America security system includes immobilizer; outside North America the security system includes immobilizer and siren.
9. Standard and optional wheels may vary by country and region.